Call of Duty: Warzone Review

Creed

May 26, 2020
At least it tries to be somewhat different from the other battle royales...

johnbelley

May 26, 2020
At least it tries to be somewhat different from the other battle royales...
It's by far the best. By far. It's the most polished, best looking, biggest scope, and it has the best basic game play all around. Do jt know what this guy is on about.

Creed

May 26, 2020
Please don’t tell me you think fortnite is better
Of course , Fortnite is personally my least favorite games in general, due to the unfair gun play and the horrible community. I was simply comparing War zone to the other gritty Battle Royales out there. (Ex: PUBG, H1Z1, Blackout, Cuisine Royale, Etc.)

Alex

May 26, 2020
I don’t even like battle royal games and this one is the best so far by far. Way better than a 7 I give it an 8 or a 9

johnbelley

May 26, 2020
I don’t even like battle royal games and this one is the best so far by far. Way better than a 7 I give it an 8 or a 9
Review was pretty spot on especially with kills being punished rather than rewarded.

Alex

May 26, 2020
Haven't played it yet so I feel like I'm missing out
It's really great man. Quite forgiving. The gulag is great and so are loadouts you drop in with cash you find. To have your own loadout with your perks is insanely valuable. No perks are on the map for looting. Plunder is really great. You constantly respawn in that mode. Vehicles are a little broken, I've won one battle royale so far and it was the solo mode