Help minecraft problem?

Creed

May 26, 2020
So im download minecraft and i logged in and it shows a downloading sign and it keeps says updating minecraft and its not doing anything! help?

Liam

May 26, 2020
Close Minecraft.
Open Run and in the address bar, type %appdata% and hit enter. Go into the .minecraft folder and delete the bin folder (optionally any/all other folders, though you'll lose your worlds if you delete the saves folder). Launch Minecraft again and log in as normal.

Creed

May 26, 2020
Close Minecraft.
Open Run and in the address bar, type %appdata% and hit enter. Go into the .minecraft folder and delete the bin folder (optionally any/all other folders, though you'll lose your worlds if you delete the saves folder). Launch Minecraft again and log in as normal.
Hi i tried it but didn't work any other way ?

johnbelley

May 26, 2020
Maybe try deleting Minecraft (the game, not the files) and then re download it. You should have all of your saves and mods, just might be a glitch with the app. :)

Creed

May 26, 2020
Maybe try deleting Minecraft (the game, not the files) and then re download it. You should have all of your saves and mods, just might be a glitch with the app. :)
Mostly I play the demo because i don't know the game or how to play and how good it is? and i dont have it download it wont let me because its demo

Alex

May 26, 2020
What version of Minecraft is it....1.8.8 - 2.2.0?

What Operating System you have and is it 32 Bit or 64 Bit?

There have been a lot of instances reported on Google about Minecraft not playing or if it does it craps out in the Chorus.

Creed

May 26, 2020
What version of Minecraft is it....1.8.8 - 2.2.0?

What Operating System you have and is it 32 Bit or 64 Bit?

There have been a lot of instances reported on Google about Minecraft not playing or if it does it craps out in the Chorus.
minecraft version: most recent

java: 6.35

graphics card: 32 bit

\system: microsoft windows XP media center edition

version 2002 service pack 3

Alex

May 26, 2020
I think The problem probably isn't minecraft. It's probably your computer try restarting your computer if not uninstall minecraft and reinstall it

Creed

May 26, 2020
I think The problem probably isn't minecraft. It's probably your computer try restarting your computer if not uninstall minecraft and reinstall it
Hi
Thanks its really work. I just restart my PC and then it start loading the files and boom my game start
Thank you so much Solved