I need help improving with league of legends?

johnbelley

May 26, 2020
So I've been playing league since September, and im still really bad. I play all the AD characters, and i go like 3/7/7. How can I improve?

Creed

May 26, 2020
League of Legends takes a very long time to get good at, so don't feel discouraged. The best thing you can do is acknowledge your mistakes and see how they can be prevented next time

johnbelley

May 26, 2020
League of Legends takes a very long time to get good at, so don't feel discouraged. The best thing you can do is acknowledge your mistakes and see how they can be prevented next time
I see, can you give me any tip or tricks to improve ?

Creed

May 26, 2020
I see, can you give me any tip or tricks to improve ?
Try to be aware of the enemies' locations by constantly checking your minimap, especially if you're on their side of the map - or even on your side of the map if you've lost a tower or two! It also helps to master one champion first so you can build up the mechanical skills universal to all champions. Watching streams and seeing what good players do helps too.

johnbelley

May 26, 2020
Try to be aware of the enemies' locations by constantly checking your minimap, especially if you're on their side of the map - or even on your side of the map if you've lost a tower or two! It also helps to master one champion first so you can build up the mechanical skills universal to all champions. Watching streams and seeing what good players do helps too.
Thanks for the suggest i wish to become e good player with professional skills can you tell some ways ?

Creed

May 26, 2020
Thanks for the suggest i wish to become e good player with professional skills can you tell some ways ?
I am not a professional player too but i can tell you something

-Always be moving. It may be annoying to be constantly clicking around, but it's an absolute necessity. If you stand still, you become predictable and it's easier for your enemies to attack you or hit you with skill shots. -Practice last-hitting minions. Many new players just auto attack them until they die. If you time your last shot (using the above, constant-movement tactic so you're not attacking when their health gets low), you can deal the killing blow and get the gold for it. The more gold, obviously the greater advantage you have.

Alex

May 26, 2020
Get coaching man, do you know any sport enthusiast ever that doesn't have a coach and is just hanging out the window trying to figure out things on his own? Hell no!

johnbelley

May 26, 2020
Get coaching man, do you know any sport enthusiast ever that doesn't have a coach and is just hanging out the window trying to figure out things on his own? Hell no!
Damn it takes a lots of time to improve your self. I wan to learn in short time period

Alex

May 26, 2020
Damn it takes a lots of time to improve your self. I wan to learn in short time period
There's really no shortage of things you can do to get better. As I said before, acknowledging your mistakes and taking responsibility for them is key so you can see what you can do better next time. I always tell myself it's no one's fault but my own if I die; even if your teammate could have done something to save you, you could have done something to not put yourself in a situation where you could die.

Liam

May 26, 2020
You should watch YouTube videos and just keep playing a lot and later on you'll learn the league mechanics and you'll be like "damn, why the hell did I used to do that?"