My screen says Not Support when i try to launch counterstrike or Dota 2

Liam

May 26, 2020
I have my computer hooked up via hdmi cable to my tv. its 780p, could this be the problem? do i need a higher res tv or something? any help is much appreciated! Thanks!

johnbelley

May 26, 2020
Just adjust your Windows screen resolution to the lowest you can, start the game, adjust the game's resolution, quit game, adjust Windows resolution back to normal. Start playing.

Liam

May 26, 2020
Just adjust your Windows screen resolution to the lowest you can, start the game, adjust the game's resolution, quit game, adjust Windows resolution back to normal. Start playing.
hmmm, i tried but it didn't work any other solution

johnbelley

May 26, 2020
I will check it wait till i test it
If this fix won't work you guys need to go to Nvidia control panel -> Manage 3D settings -> Program settings -> Select Dota 2-> Select Graphic processor to "INTEGRATED GRAPHICS"(Now you will play with Intel Graphics, you can have more frame drops and game will be more laggy, you can try to update Nvidia drivers to latest version to fix this).

Liam

May 26, 2020
If this fix won't work you guys need to go to Nvidia control panel -> Manage 3D settings -> Program settings -> Select Dota 2-> Select Graphic processor to "INTEGRATED GRAPHICS"(Now you will play with Intel Graphics, you can have more frame drops and game will be more laggy, you can try to update Nvidia drivers to latest version to fix this).
Thank you so much it worked. this problem only started with updating my nvidia driver so maybe it would be fine next update if i turn settings to ''use nvidia processor''