Should I get Rainbow six siege OR Just Cause 3?

johnbelley

May 26, 2020
Which is worth the $60? And this is for the Xbox one.? I'll probably end up getting both, so I guess me question is really which one should I get first

Alex

May 26, 2020
The biggest problem with Rainbow Six Siege is the fact that it rely's so heavily on coop and to put it bluntly console players have no damned idea how to play tactical coop

johnbelley

May 26, 2020
The biggest problem with Rainbow Six Siege is the fact that it rely's so heavily on coop and to put it bluntly console players have no damned idea how to play tactical coop
So do you think i should chose the other game ? btw what's your experience

Alex

May 26, 2020
So do you think i should chose the other game ? btw what's your experience
This is coming from a largely console gamer btw but whenever I have played games like Payday 2 online it has made me want to start cutting myself (definitely a game to get for PC)

johnbelley

May 26, 2020
This is coming from a largely console gamer btw but whenever I have played games like Payday 2 online it has made me want to start cutting myself (definitely a game to get for PC)
I understand your point. What you suggest me for Just Cause 3 ?

Alex

May 26, 2020
I understand your point. What you suggest me for Just Cause 3 ?
Just Cause 3 is the way to go. Massive world, insane physics and the only limit is what you don't think of attaching to passenger jets with your grappling hook. Rainbow 6 Siege won't go very far but Just Cause 3, like its predecessor will be fun as hell.

Creed

May 26, 2020
Rainbow Six is the way to go. Just Cause 3 is just a more animated GTA oneoff. Plenty of online groups and forums to assist you in finding a group to run with that at the very least understands basic tactical protocol

Liam

May 26, 2020
Go with Rainbow 6
A very enjoyable game which has plenty of players. It certainly offers something different to that of Call of Duty and Battlefield. I would recommend it, although I'd personally wait to get it discounted.

Liam

May 26, 2020
Thanks guys i will chose Rainbow 6
I'd say it's worth it if you have friends you can play with who also have the game, since it's a team-based shooter. It's also online-multiplayer only, so if you like solo-play or don't have good internet connection, then don't bother.